We are closely monitoring developments around the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The safety of our employees and you, our valued patients, is critical, which is why we have taken, among others, the following preventative measures:
- All employees and patients who are ill are to remain home and reschedule appointments
- Maintaining a sterile and sanitized work environment
- Sanitizing all office areas constantly with medical-grade germicide
- Requiring very frequent hand washing (20 seconds with soap and hot water) for all staff
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to our office
- 1 GUEST PER PATIENT
- Closely monitoring and communicating COVID-19 developments
And as an additional proactive measure, we do ask that all patients and guest who have a fever, symptoms of a respiratory infection, or have been exposed to a person with coronavirus, the flu or any other communicable disease OR have traveled recently to areas noted as high risk by the CDC RESCHEDULE their appointments.
As always, thank you for your continued support and trust.
David Fong, MD, FACOG
When estrogen levels decline after menopause, many changes occur. Millions of women experience symptoms such as vaginal dryness, itching, burning or painful intercourse as a consequence of these changes. Many women suffer silently, and those who seek treatment find their options limited: messy estrogen creams or hormone replacement therapy, which isn’t for everyone.
Read more about MonaLisa Touch.
Hormones are chemicals made by the glands that act to control certain actions of cells and organs. In essence, hormones regulate your body’s functions and keep things running smoothly. However, these hormones can become imbalanced or deficient in a condition known as hormone imbalance.
Hormone replacement therapy is one type of treatment designed to correct this problem, but not all forms are created equally. BioTE® hormone pellet therapy goes above and beyond in the treatment of hormone imbalance to provide the best results.