Our office will reopen tomorrow, 2/22/2021. However, due to the recent winter storms, our office has suffered major water damage throughout the building. Our telephone services are still down so please be patient with us during this time.
If you have an emergency, please go to the ER or labor and delivery.
Dr. Fong will be periodically checking the patient portal for urgent questions or concerns. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
bioTE Hormone Pellet Therapy
What is Hormone Pellet Therapy?
Hormone pellet therapy is a treatment created to address hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance occurs when one or more of the body’s key hormones is deficient or otherwise not at its optimal production level. This issue can occur in men and women.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance
Tension and irritability
Lack of sleep
Lack of focus
Migraines and severe headaches
Decreased sex drive and performance
- Extreme fatigue
- Mood swings
- Tension and irritability
- Lack of sleep
- Memory loss
- Lack of focus
- Brain Focus
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Weight gain
- Joint pain
- Migraines and severe headaches
- Bladder symptoms
- Decreased sex drive and performance
Hormonal imbalance also seriously affects bone health, breast health, brain health, heart health and other critical systems in the body. Hormonal imbalance has a frightening mix of both tangible and intangible symptoms; some you may notice immediately, and others mask themselves and occur behind the scenes.
How Does Hormone Pellet Therapy Work?
Hormone pellet therapy works by steadily replacing and rebalancing the missing hormones in the body. Hormone pellet therapy has been used since 1939. There are other types of hormone replacement, including:
- Synthetic injections
Hormone pellet therapy has several advantages over these other methods.
These benefits include:
- It has the same molecular structure as human hormones
- It lasts longer than other treatments, typically around three to five months
- It’s the most widely studied form of natural hormone therapy
- It provides a steady stream of hormones in your blood
- It provides individualized dosing
- It’s inserted under the skin
The type of hormone pellet therapy we provide is called BioTE® hormone pellet therapy. This type of hormone pellet therapy is meant to be hassle-free: BioTE® hormone pellet therapy provides outstanding results with minimal side effects. Pellet therapy is also the only modality that mimics the body’s normal diurnal and circadian rhythms.
Other benefits of BioTE® hormone pellet therapy are:
- It’s safe: Hundreds of studies have been completed on hormone pellet therapy, and it has been in use since 1939.
- It’s clinically effective: With BioTE® hormone pellet therapy, hormones are delivered consistently 24/7 over several months. There is no “roller coaster” effect as with other treatment types.
- It’s convenient: BioTE® hormone pellet therapy is implanted just a few times each year.
- It has a low side-effect profile: BioTE® hormone pellet therapy is the best method to increase bone density and doesn’t increase risk of heart attack, blood clots or stroke as other methods do.
Request Hormone Pellet Therapy Information Today
Patients who receive BioTE® hormone pellet therapy report increased energy levels, improved libido, decreased body fat, better mental focus, improved mood and much more. Interested in exploring hormone pellet therapy?
Email Our Office
Hormone pellet therapy works by steadily replacing and rebalancing the missing hormones.
Watch our videos to learn more.